Advanced Metrics develops software solutions that assist health providers, human service workers and educators to address social determinants of health, well-being and physical, behavioral and mental health concerns. Our specialized solutions measure and monitor the outcomes that inform collaborative and careful decision making, so that together, you can deliver better care in your community. This blog post providers links to resources and references that may be useful to our customers.
Clinical Resources and References
- Mental Health during COVID 19: This link provides a guide to safeguarding mental health during the COVID-19 pandemic. It’s called: Coronavirus: Guidance for Better Mental Health. It comes from a site called Rehab4Addiction in the UK.
- The Center for Disease Control compiled a comprehensive list of resources aimed at managing stressing and anxiety during the COVID-19 emergency.
- NPR published an interesting commentary on how caregivers are preparing for COVID-19.
- Healthy Families America will be regularly posting guidance to their website on coping strategies for COVID-19.
- For Home Visitors: Maryland MIECHV has dedicated webpage of resources for home visitors. There’s a long list of resources on coping with COVID-19.
Advanced Metrics is a Certified B-Corporation dedicated to improving lives by uniting community-based services with science-informed approaches. Advanced Metrics offers software like Qualo Behavioral Health, a platform that helps practitioners manage workflow and track their impact.